bs-0 version 4.0.5 Release Notes
bs-0 is a software playback sampler for Steinberg VST 2.4, and Apple Audio Units plug-in format. You can play all SoundFont 2 files for Creative Sound Blaster series, and DLS (Downloadable Sounds) files on your host application. bs-0 supports Mac OS X and Windows .
- Loads 1 SoundFont / DLS file
- 1 (mono) outputs
- 4 voices
- Modulation LFO (to Osc/Amp/Fil) and Vibrato LFO (to Osc) supported
- Volume EG (to Amp) and Modulation EG (to Osc/Fil) supported
- Plug-in ID : 'bs00'
- Receive MIDI Channel: don't care
- Receive MIDI Message (depends on your host application)
- note off message
- note on message (velocity supported)
- control change message
- #0 bank select msb
- #1 modulation
- #5 portamento time
- #6 data entry msb
- #7 volume
- #11 expression
- #64 hold1
- #71 sound control 2 (timbre/harmony indensity)
- #72 sound control 3 (release time)
- #73 sound control 4 (attack time)
- #74 sound control 5 (brightness)
- #75 sound control 6 (decay time)
- #76 sound control 7 (vibrato rate)
- #77 sound control 8 (vibrato depth)
- #78 sound control 9 (vibrato delay)
- #98 nrpn lsb
- #99 nrpn msb
- msb 0x01, lsb 0x08 vibrato rate
- msb 0x01, lsb 0x09 vibrato depth
- msb 0x01, lsb 0x0A vibrato delay
- msb 0x01, lsb 0x20 cutoff frequency
- msb 0x01, lsb 0x21 resonance
- msb 0x01, lsb 0x63 TVA & TVF env attack time
- msb 0x01, lsb 0x64 TVA & TVF env decay time
- msb 0x01, lsb 0x66 TVA & TVF env release time
- #100 rpn lsb
- #101 rpn msb
- msb 0x00, lsb 0x00 pitch bend sensitivity
- msb 0x00, lsb 0x01 master fine tuning
- msb 0x00, lsb 0x02 master coarse tuning
- program change message
- pitch bend change message
- system exclusive message (Universal realtime / non-realtime, Roland GS compatible)
bs-0 is freeware. But if you find it usefull, please make donation. This will be used for future development and support.
for non-commercial distribution
Please keep package contents unchanged.
please let me know where you post it.
for commercial distribution
Prior permission is required.
Price is not unreasonable.
Any right or responsibility is not transferred.
No changes from the author's original package are allowed.
One set of distribution materials is provided to the author. (If possible)
To use for commercial purposes, prior permission from the author is required.
This software, accompanying written materials, and sample files are copyright bismark.
This software and accompanying written materials are provided "as is" without a warranty of any kind. Any damage caused by using or impossibility to use this software or accompanying written materials is the responsibility of the user.
By using this software and accompanying written materials, a user can freely produce and distribute data or software which can be used by this software. However, any damage or trouble caused by the distribution or by using materials distributed is the responsibility of the user. This software does not support all parameters of SoundFont 2.0 / DLS specification. So output sounds of this software may differ from other SoundFont / DLS compatible software.
10. Version History
VST Plug In Technology by Steinberg,
VST Plug In Interface Technology by Steinberg Soft- und Hardware GmbH.
The Audio Units technology is copyright Apple Computer, Inc. All rights reserved.
The Audio Units logo is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
Macintosh, Mac OS X is the registerd trademarks of Apple Computer,Inc.
Other product and company names mentioned here may be trademarks of their respective companies.