bs-1 is a software playback sampler for Steinberg VST 2.4, and Apple Audio Units plug-in format. You can play all SoundFont 2 files for Creative Sound Blaster series, and DLS (Downloadable Sounds) files on your host application. bs-1 supports Mac OS X and Windows .
- Loads 1 SoundFont / DLS file
- 2 (1 stereo) outputs
- 128 voices
- Modulation LFO (to Osc/Amp/Fil) and Vibrato LFO (to Osc) supported
- Volume EG (to Amp) and Modulation EG (to Osc/Fil) supported
- Plug-in ID : 'bs01'
- Receive MIDI Channel: don't care
- Receive MIDI Message (depends on your host application)
- note off message
- note on message (velocity supported)
- control change message
- #0 bank select msb
- #1 modulation
- #5 portamento time
- #6 data entry msb
- #7 volume
- #10 panpot
- #11 expression
- #64 hold1
- #65 portamento
- #71 sound control 2 (timbre/harmony in density)
- #72 sound control 3 (release time)
- #73 sound control 4 (attack time)
- #74 sound control 5 (brightness)
- #75 sound control 6 (decay time)
- #76 sound control 7 (vibrato rate)
- #77 sound control 8 (vibrato depth)
- #78 sound control 9 (vibrato delay)
- #84 portamento control
- #91 reverb send
- #93 chorus send
- #98 nrpn lsb
- #99 nrpn msb
- msb 0x01, lsb 0x08 vibrato rate
- msb 0x01, lsb 0x09 vibrato depth
- msb 0x01, lsb 0x0A vibrato delay
- msb 0x01, lsb 0x20 cutoff frequency
- msb 0x01, lsb 0x21 resonance
- msb 0x01, lsb 0x63 TVA & TVF env attack time
- msb 0x01, lsb 0x64 TVA & TVF env decay time
- msb 0x01, lsb 0x66 TVA & TVF env release time
- #100 rpn lsb
- #101 rpn msb
- msb 0x00, lsb 0x00 pitch bend sensitivity
- msb 0x00, lsb 0x01 master fine tuning
- msb 0x00, lsb 0x02 master coarse tuning
- program change message
- pitch bend change message
- system exclusive message (Universal realtime / non-realtime, Roland GS compatible)
- Internal Effect Processing
bs-1 is shareware. If you find it useful for you and your environment, please send me US$30 registration fee. Please refer to the following link place about the method of paying.
This license is common for all platforms, so the password for Mac OS X and Windows OS are same.
All registered users can receive an e-mail including "user name" (your email address) and "password" for 2 or 3 days. After input them in plug-in window, all restrictions will be removed.
This version is free for all registered users, but user password was changed from version 4.0. I'm sorry for inconvenience, please send request mail to email@example.com, with your current registration name (e-mail address).
- You must have a -dog's bowwow- beep sound for every 30 sec with demo version.
for non-commercial distribution
Please keep package contents unchanged.
please let me know where you post it.
for commercial distribution
Prior permission is required.
Price is not unreasonable.
Any right or responsibility is not transferred.
No changes from the author's original package are allowed.
One set of distribution materials is provided to the author. (If possible)
To use for commercial purposes, prior permission from the author is required.
This software, accompanying written materials, and sample files are copyright bismark.
This software and accompanying written materials are provided "as is" without a warranty of any kind. Any damage caused by using or impossibility to use this software or accompanying written materials is the responsibility of the user.
By using this software and accompanying written materials, a user can freely produce and distribute data or software which can be used by this software. However, any damage or trouble caused by the distribution or by using materials distributed is the responsibility of the user. This software does not support all parameters of SoundFont 2.0 / DLS specification. So output sounds of this software may differ from other SoundFont / DLS compatible software.
10. Version History
VST Plug In Technology by Steinberg,
VST Plug In Interface Technology by Steinberg Soft- und Hardware GmbH.
sfArk SoundFont Compression is
copyright melodymachine.com, all rights reserved.
The Audio Units technology is copyright Apple Computer, Inc. All rights reserved.
The Audio Units logo is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
Macintosh, Mac OS X is the registered trademarks of Apple Computer,Inc.
Other product and company names mentioned here may be trademarks of their respective companies.