1. What is "SoundFont" ?
- SoundFont is wave table file format defined by Creative / E-mu. It includes wave and many instrument parameters, and many hardware / software sampler supports this format.
2. Where can I get "SoundFont" ?
- You can purchase great professional SoundFonts from:
- You can download many SoundFont 2 files from:
3. I can not enter registration information to bs-1/bs-16's editor window.
- Conflicts with "key command" function is reported in some host applications. By suspending a Key Command function, it may be able to input normally.